project life 2015| june 02.

This week I have been scrapbooking like crazy, I am trying to get all caught up on my pages. I am almost there! As I have mentioned before we recently moved so we are getting familiar with the area. On Saturday we went to for ice-cream and also that day heard that American Pharaoh won the Belmont Stakes so he is the Triple Crown winner. When I hear that news I knew I wanted to add that special event into my scrapbook pages.

Loved using some cards from the Dear Lizzy Fine and Dandy kit. It's such a fun and bright kit!

For the supplies I used, Penny Arcade SB kitPenny Arcade PL kitLisse Street SB kitCirque PL kitDear Lizzy Fine and Dandy paperMaggie Holmes Open Book flowers, Dear Lizzy Fine and Dandy PL kit, and Walden Paper Pad

2 comments:

  1. did you move far? Just curious....whether near or far, packing and unpacking is a chore! I hope you get caught up with your scrapbooking and get to discover your new to you place !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No not to far, which was nice! Same state (New York) but different area. Thank you for the sweet comment! :)

      Delete