project life 2015| may 04.

It's been awhile since I have posted anything! My family and I recently just moved so I haven't been scrapbooking. It was so awesome to finally open up my scrapbooking supplies and place pictures and cards into the pockets.

Anyway this spread is about my trip to NYC. I absolutely adore the city so every time I go it's always so thrilling. On this trip my sister and I went with some friends of ours. Also if you are ever in the city I recommend going to the Brooklyn Piers, the views are stunning and you can see for miles (on a clear day.)

I have been wanting to use this city paper for awhile now (it's from the Park Avenue SC kits.) I believe it works great for a city spread. Also isn't that postcard cute?

For the supplies I used, Park Avenue PL kitPark Avenue SB kitPiccadilly kitLisse Street SB kitOdyssey SB kitWalden PL kitWalden SB kit, and Color Theory Sunny Day

No comments:

Post a Comment