yarn along.

It has been a while since I joined yarn along, life has been quite crazy. Thankfully it's starting to settle down. We moved (same state) but different part of New York. So right now it's all about new beginnings which is great in a way. Meeting new people, designing a new room, and getting to know a new area can be quite fun!

This week I am knitting another cowl. I am planning on bringing loads of cowls to college because they are one of my favorite things to wear. Also I love making them which is an added bonus! I love the color of this yarn it reminds me of lavender. So this cowl is going to be called the lavender cowl! :) 

Regarding reading, I just started a book called Far From the Maddening Crowd. It's hard to get into but it sounds good. 


What are you knitting or reading?

13 comments:

  1. I'll wait to see what you think of the book. I hope you are liking your new town and new home :) Lovely knitting on the needles :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you we are loving our new town! I'll let you know how I like the book! :)

      Delete
  2. New beginnings are always so exciting and filled with so much new opportunities.
    Such a pretty cowl you are knitting and it will look marvelous on you.
    Enjoy setting up new room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am enjoying getting my room together. :)

      Delete
  3. Love the colour yarn and pattern. It will be another lovely cowl.
    I love Thomas Hardy! I'm sure you will love it once you get started.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes I am having a hard time getting into the book, but want to finish it. :)

      Delete
  4. I love the color of your cowl, it is beautiful! I hope your settling in goes smoothly these next few weeks especially, that is a big deal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Yes the first two or three weeks are tough. But afterwards it's so good to have all your stuff near you. :)

      Delete
  5. Your cowl will be lovely, gorgeous yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cowl is beautiful. Hope your move goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like to read the Hardy book before the movie comes out. Love your cowl!

    ReplyDelete