big picture classes: pocket prompts | 05

I still can't believe I am writing this, I taught a class at Big Picture Classes!! Never in a million years did I think this would happen! A couple months ago Big Picture Classes contacted me and asked if I would be up to teach a class about my Project Life process. I was so honored that they would ask me and I am excited to share with you 5 photo and journaling prompts and also my Project Life process. 

If you are interested in taking this class you can find it here. If you haven't before you can sign up for a 2 week free membership and you can do that here. I hope to see you in the classroom! Also if you have any question please leave a comment and I'll be happy to answer them! 

10 comments:

  1. I know exactly why they asked you to teach a class, you are very talented and create awesome books. Congratulations Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Tracey! :) So sweet of you to say.

      Delete
  2. ditto to Tracey's comment!! Congrats to you, Melissa!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Melissa! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Melissa, you will be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No way!!! Super congrats! Like, this is sooooo cool! :D

    ReplyDelete