documenting summer.

I am still amazed that June is coming to a close and July is almost here. I feel like June flew by really fast and all I can do is hang on an enjoy the wild ride called life. 

For my summer mini album, I decided to go back to my roots and make an album again. Since I am going to college I decided to save my money and create an album instead of buying one. Creating an album is fun and I always love doing it. 

I will continue to document how I normally have been documenting. You can find more about that here. It has been working well and I have been staying caught up, which is great! 

My first spread for summer 2015 is fairly simple. I used white cardstock for the back of the book (I love white cardstock)! It's one of my favorite things to use in my scrapbook albums. On the right page I used some Dear Lizzy paper and a quote from Pinterest. For my summer album, I am using the same idea as I used in my spring album I want to keep it simple and pretty and use lots of white cardstock but with some pops of color. 

For the supplies, I used Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party paper padIvy Tower SB kitUnderground SB kitchipboardbinder ringsBotanical Labels & Stickers. and Martha Stewart paint.

1 comment:

  1. love the quote on the last photo. I truly believe you will always make time to keep caught up with your scrapbook :)

    ReplyDelete