project life 2015| june 04.

This layout includes a lot of text, which is great. But it's something I don't do that often. For this spread I had so many things to say and include and I didn't want to leave anything out. On the left I summarized my last 4 years of highschool and also wrote has fast the whole journey was. It's amazing to see how far I've come in just 4 short years.

I found this quote on Pinterest and when I saw it I knew I needed to add it one of my scrapbooking layouts. If there was ever a quote that described me I belive this is the one. So it fit perfectly above my senior picture. :)

For the supplies I used, Maggie Holmes paperWalden SB kit, and Penny Arcade SB kit

2 comments:

  1. A wonderfully fitting quote! May the Lord bless you as you look forward to the future and all it holds !
    xo Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How sweet of you to say that Lisa! Thank you so much!

      Delete