project life 2015| june 06.

I have been horrible at blogging lately! Life has been so busy I feel like I am running a race that never stops. This summer I have been working at my summer job and also preparing for college it's only a month away! How did time go by that fast? It seems like only yesterday I was applying for college and studying for the ACT. 

Since I have been so busy scrapbooking has been put on the back burner, to my disappointment. I plan on catching up over the weekend, I so miss scrapbooking. Anyway for this layout I documented the start of summer going to a book club, listening to Hillsong United, and loving the fresh peonies that graced my nightstand (how I miss them!)

The cards that I used were from the Lisse Street Project Life kit and I also loved the stripe card from the Spring Card set. These colors are ones that I normally don't use but I really liked the way it looked. 

2 comments:

  1. I figured you were busy with life, as you should be, the school year is getting closer! are you excited?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes so so busy! Totally excited for college and I 'll be going in a few more weeks! :)

      Delete