project life 2015| june 05.

I am little bit behind in posting my Project Life spreads, been so busy and tired. I want to get all caught up with my Project Life, I keep telling myself I am doing the best I can. Anyway this spread documents me teaching a class for Big Picture Classes. I also used a new to me page protector from Studio Calico that has slots for two 4x6 photos. I believe this is my second time using this type of design and I am starting to like it.  It's called page protector #3.
Loved using a Project Life card from Crate Paper's line Notes and Things. This line is one of my favorites from Crate Paper, but to be honest I like anything they put out! :)

For the supplies I used, Lisse Street SB kitStudio Calico Brighton Pier paper padWalden paper pad, Notes and Things journaling cardsand Craft Market 6x6 paper pad.

No comments:

Post a Comment