yarn along.

It has been a busy couple of weeks so sadly I haven't been knitting as much as I would like. Still working on my grey cowl... I love the yarn that I am using it's from Shibui. It's so soft and squishy. :)

I have been reading a lot lately, maybe since it's summer and summer should be full of books! Anyway I finished the book Scary Close and can I just say it's an amazing book! Loved the author's honesty and wisdom. a great book. Right now I am reading Sisterchicks do the Hula, a fun read that makes me laugh. 

What are you knitting or reading?


4 comments:

  1. Glad you are busy enjoying your summer...your lovely knitting will be there when you are ready for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your busy gets less busy as the weeks go by. Lovely gray--makes me wish for fall!

    ReplyDelete